- Responsible for the treatment
- Personal Data Collected and Right of Information
- Treatment limitations
- Conservation period
- Safety measures
- Registration of processing activities
The processing of personal data carried out through this website of the City Council of Palencia (hereinafter City Council) is regulated according to the provisions of European regulations on data protection – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 – General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – , Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, and other regulations on data protection that may be applicable, in order to guarantee at all times the fundamental right to data protection of the users of the same.
2- Responsible for the treatment
The person responsible for the processing of data processed on this website is the City Council of Palencia with NIF: P3412000F, address at Pl. Mayor s/n -34001 (Palencia) and telephone 979718132.
We also inform you that the City Council has a Data Protection Delegate, who can be contacted through the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by writing to the City Council’s address to the attention of the “Data Protection Delegate”.
3- Personal data collected
The City Council collects personal data in order to access and provide you with some of the services provided through this website. Some of this information is provided directly, for example, when you fill out an application form, and some is obtained indirectly through technology such as cookies.
Whenever data is collected through a form (online or in downloadable format) or other communication channels established on the website, the person concerned will be informed in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
The means used by the City Council for the collection and subsequent processing of personal data are:
- Forms: Through forms, the City Council collects personal data to access and provide the various services provided from this website. The information on how the data controller processes the personal data it collects will be provided on the form itself.
- E-mails: The e-mail addresses established on the City Council’s website will be considered as possible means for the collection of personal data. Information on how the controller processes the personal data it collects via e-mail is available at: Duty information e-mails.
- Cookies: The City Council may use technical cookies (small information files that the server sends to the computer of the person accessing the page) to carry out certain functions that are considered essential for the correct operation and display of this website. Information on how the controller processes the personal data it collects via email is available at: Cookies Policy.
The data requested in the forms available on the website are generally mandatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) in order to fulfill the established purposes. In the use of other means for the submission of data to the City Council, the user must provide only the information that is necessary in each case.
In this sense, the user will assume the possible responsibilities derived from the excessive or inadequate data that, voluntarily, he/she decides to provide to the City Council through the established means of data collection. Furthermore, you are responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the personal data provided. In the event of any modification in the user’s data, the changes must be communicated to the City Council in order to keep them updated.
4- Treatment limitations
The City Council does not authorize children under 14 years of age to provide their personal data through the means provided on this website (filling in the web forms provided for the request of services, contact or by sending e-mails). Therefore, persons who provide personal data using these means formally declare that they are over 14 years of age and the City Council is exempt from any liability for failure to comply with this requirement.
In those cases in which the services offered by the City Council are intended for minors under 14 years of age, the means to obtain the authorization of the parents or legal guardians of the minor will be enabled.
No communication of data to third parties or transfer to third countries or international organizations is foreseen, except for the fulfillment of a legal obligation or at the request of a public body or by the courts or tribunals.
6- Conservation period
The City Council retains your personal data for the time necessary and essential for each purpose of processing, without prejudice to the right to revoke consent at any time. The period of conservation, generally, will be given by compliance with a legal obligation that may occur in each of the treatments or for the exercise of possible claims by the users.
7- Safety measures
The City Council adopts appropriate security measures in accordance with the provisions of the current data protection legislation in order to guarantee the fundamental right to data protection of the users of this website, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided, given the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
8- Register of Treatment Activities
The updated list of processing activities carried out by the City Council of Palencia, is available in the Register of Activities of the City Council, which specifies the purpose and legal basis that legitimizes each treatment.
The City Council of Palencia will process your personal data for the fulfillment of a legal obligation and/or for the performance of a mission carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of vested public powers. For certain processing operations, the express consent given by the data subject will be necessary for one or more specific purposes, including the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or the implementation, at the request of the data subject, of pre-contractual measures.
The rights of the affected persons are:
- Obtain confirmation as to whether the City Council is processing your personal data.
- Access to your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
- Request under certain circumstances:
- The limitation of the processing of your data, in which case they will only be kept by the City Council for the exercise or defense of claims.
- La oposición al tratamiento de sus datos, en cuyo caso, el Ayuntamiento dejará de tratar los datos, salvo por motivos legítimos imperiosos, o el ejercicio o la defensa de posibles reclamaciones. Including the processing of your data for automated individual decisions.
- The portability of the data to be provided to the person concerned or transmitted to another data controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
Likewise, when the processing of data is based on consent, you have the right to revoke it under the terms and conditions established in the current data protection regulations.
The affected persons may exercise their rights before the City Hall – Plaza Mayor s/n – 34001 (Palencia), indicating in the subject: Ref. Data Protection or through the following e-mail address: email@example.com
In case you feel that your rights concerning the protection of your personal data have been violated, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority, the Spanish Data Protection Agency – Address: C/ Jorge Juan, 6 – 28001 MADRID (Madrid) – Website: sedeagpd.gob.es. However, in the first instance, you may file a complaint with the Data Protection Delegate of the City Council: firstname.lastname@example.org.